Book Tag: Marvel

      In honor of Avengers: Infinity War coming out this month, I thought I would do a Marvel tag. It will be the same as last time, if you would like to do this, feel free!


Q1. Iron Man: Favorite first book in a series?
A1: Oh man, there are so many good first books. If you didn't like the first one, how did you move on in the series? But I think I have to go with A Darker Shade of Magic by V. E. Schwab. I love that book to bits.

Q2: Captain America: A book/series you've read that took place in another time period?
A2:  The Infernal Devices by Cassandra Clare. I loved the Victorian/steampunk vibe of the whole series 😍

Q3: Thor: Pick a character that appealed to you even more once they were cast for a movie/show.
A3: Ruby Daly, from The Darkest Minds by Alexandra Bracken. Next question?

Q4: Hawkeye: A book that you love but is not very popular?
A4: I am choosing two for this one. The first is Defy The Stars by Claudia Gray. Think Westworld, but in Space. The second is Royal Bastards by Andrew Shvarts. I honestly have no idea how to describe this one, but it's good, I promise.

Q5: Quicksilver & Scarlet Witch: A sibling duo that I love?
A5: Prince Merik and Princess Vivia from The Witchlands by Susan Dennard. I love them.

Q6: Loki: A villain you can't help but love?
A6: AIDEN from The Illuminae Files by Amie Kaufman and Jay Kristoff. AIDEN was messed up but we all still loved it. Him? Her? (I always considered AIDEN a her.)

Q7: Ant-Man: What book have you been meaning to read, but haven't?
A7: Again, going with two answers here. First one is Caraval by Stephanie Garber. I've heard nothing but good things about it. Second is An Ember In The Ashes by Sabaa Tahir. I have been wanting to read this one for years, and I only just picked it up from the library; so keep an eye out for that review in the next month or so.

Q8: Hulk: What is a book I can't talk about without getting super worked up over?
A8: It varies from time to time, but currently it is the Throne of glass series finale, Kingdom of Ash. I am not ready for it. I am going to be doing an official re-read of the series before the final book comes out, so be expecting that.

Q9: Ultron: Who is my favorite sassy character?
A9: Is this even a question? Percy Jackson.
... Wait. Now that I think of this, there are a lot of characters that fit that mold. But since Percy was the first to come to mind, I'm sticking with him.

Q10: Black Widow: What side character do you wish had their own series?
A10: Rhysand from A Court of Thorns and Roses, but from his earlier years (centuries?). I want to see what he and the inner circle were like way before the enslavement to Amarantha, or the feud with Tamlin. When his father was still high lord of the Night court, and he still had his mother and sister.

Q11: Phil Coulson. Who do you wish could come back to life and get their own series?
A11: I think I would have to choose Raphael Santigo from The Mortal Instruments by Cassandra Clare. He should get his own "Bane Chronicles" or "Tales From The Shadowhunter Academy".

Q12: Bucky Barnes/The Winter Soldier: Pick a character that was good but turned bad.
A12: Malcom Fade from The Dark Artifices by Cassandra Clare (I'm glad I was able to cover all of the Cassandra Clare bases 😂) He was such a shock to me when we found out he was the bad guy. I got reading whiplash.

Q13: Vision: A character that showed up late to the series that you love?
A13: Henry from The Raven Cycle  by Maggie Stiefvater. He showed up in book four, The Raven King.

Q14: Spider-Man: The character that everyone universally accepts; is the embodiment of precious cinnamon roll, too good for this world, too pure?
A14: Wylan Van Eck from Six of Crows by Leigh Bardugo, Obviously.

Q15: Black Panther/T'Challa: A character that Acted common but was secretly royalty/a super hero?
A15: Celaena Sardothien/ Aelin Ashryver Galathinius from Throne of Glass by Sarah j. Maas. A Big Plot Twist (tm) 

Q16: Doctor Steven Strange: A character with a weird nick-name?
A16:  Henry "Monty" Montauge from The Gentleman's Guide to Vice & Virtue by Mackenzi Lee.

Q17:  Starlord: A character with a sad backstory, but doesn't let it define them.
A17: Linh Cinder from The Lunar Chronicles by Marissa Meyer.

Q18:  Falcon/Sam Wilson: Fave side-kick?
A18:  Mister Kindly from the Nevernight Chonicles by Jay Kristoff.

Q19:  Shuri: A Character that doesn't follow the norm?
A19: Hanna Donnely from Gemina, the second book in The Illuminae Files by Amie Kaufman and Jay Kristoff.

Q20:  Gamora: Looks like she could kill you, but is actually a cinnamon roll:
A20 :Peeta from The Hunger Games by Suzane Collins. The Original Cinnamon Roll (tm).

Q21: Nebula: A character that looks like they would kill you and will kill you.
A21: Kate Harker from The Monsters of Verity duology by Victoria Schwab. 

Bonus Round! Stan Lee: An author that is the best at interacting with their fans?
Answer: Rick Riordan, a.k.a Uncle Rick to his fans! I love him so much 😂😁


   So that's it! Yay! I love literally anything Marvel related so this was really fun to do. If you do this tag, let me know! I'd love to see your answers!

Also, I am taking a social media hiatus for the weekend;( April 6th-April 9th, 2018) So I won't be on any of my social medias linked at the top of my blog. Just an FYI! Have a good weekend!

-Sam 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

An Interview with Beth Revis and Kati Gardner

My 2018 wrap-up!

2019 Blog Plans