A-Z Book Tag

Hey! It's me! You might not have remembered me because it seems like I never post here anymore! Don't worry, I am trying to be better about that. I want to start posting at least one book review or one book tag a week. It's a challenge for myself as well as something to keep my creative juices flowing. I'm even going to put a few on a schedule so they will post while I'm on vacation! I am hoping that by committing publicly to this new rule I'm putting in place for myself that I will stick to it but I guess only time will tell.
     If for some reason you actually like hearing my thoughts, I post more regularly on my Instagram account of the same name. I actually have posted every day this month for a reading challenge called #ReadingPride, created by Marrill of BooksandRavens on Instagram! I've had a lot of fun participating, and she is such a sweet person with lovely photos, you should definitely check her account out!

Anyways, on to the book tag. I'll be honest, unless I specifically state where the tag is from, then you should automatically assume that I don't know because way back in the beginning of 2017 I found a bunch of tags I liked and wrote them down in a word document. Without credit. I know, I know. I'll do better next time.
 
 Enjoy!


A. Author You've Read The Most Books From- Rick Riordan. He has 25+ books out!
B. Best Sequel Ever- A Court of Mist and Fury by Sarah J. Maas
C. Currently Reading- The Belles by Dhionelle Clayton
D. Drink of Choice While Reading- sweet/iced tea or water
E. E-Reader or Physical Books- physical, but I am slowly transitioning for ease of access
F. Fictional Character You Would Have Dated In High School- Piper Mclean or Kell Marish
G. Glad You Gave This Book a Chance- Nevernight by Jay Kristoff. I put it down a few times before I finally sat down and decided to finish it and I'm glad I did.
H. Hidden Gem Book- One of Us Is Lying by Karen M. Mcmanus
I. Important Moments of Your Reading Life- My first book that I read on my own was Green Eggs and Ham, my first chapter book was The Tale of Desperoux, my gateway series that got me into my love of reading was Nancy Drew mysteries, my first official YA book was The Lightning Thief by Rick Riordan, my first book event was the Blood Of Olympus by Rick Riordan book tour, January 2018 if when I started my bookstagram and blog!
J. Just Finished- The Dark Beneath The Ice by Amelinda Berube
K. Kinds of Books You Won't Read- Apocalyptic/contemporary
L. Longest Book You've Read- Winter by Marissa Meyer
M. Major Book Hangover Because Of- A Gathering of Shadows by V.E. Schwab
N. Number of Bookcases You Own- 3, but that's just in my bedroom.
O. One Book That You Have Read Multiple Times- The Martian by Andy Weir
P. Preferred Place to Read- I'd love a comfy chair but currently I just have my bed
Q. Quote from a Book That Inspires You/Gives You Feels- The Universe was here long before you. the universe will be here long after you. Do something worthy of remembrance. - Illuminae by Amie Kaufman and Jay Kristoff
R. Reading Regret- H20 by Virginia Bergin
S. Series You Started and Need to Finish- Legend trilogy by Marie Lu
T. Three of Your All-Time Favorite Books- Queen of Shadows by Sarah J. Maas, The Martian by Andy Weir, Gemina by Amie Kaufman and Jay Kristoff
U. Unapologetic Fangirl For- V.E. Schwab
W. Worst Bookish Habit- If I start I book, I need to finish it in one sitting or else it won't be picked up again for days pr even weeks.
V. Very Excited For This Release More Than Any Other- The Darkest Legacy by Alexandra Bracken, Priory of an Orange Tree by Samantha Shannon, Queen of Air and Darkness by Cassandra Clare, Kingdom of Ash by Sarah J. Maas, Vengeful by V.E. Schwab, etc
X. Marks the Spot (Start on Your Bookshelf and Count to the 27th Book)- Paper Towns by John Green (and this was just the first shelf on my bookcase!)
Y. Your Latest Book Purchase- A first edition copy of Jurassic Park by Michael Critchton
Z. ZZZ-Snatcher (last book that kept you up WAY late)- One of Us Is Lying by Karen M. Mcmanus


So there you have it! I love this challenge because I can reuse it again and again!

-Sam


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My 2018 wrap-up!

An Interview with Beth Revis and Kati Gardner

2019 Blog Plans