2019 Blog Plans

It's been awhile since I last posted.

This year has been stressful for lots of personal reasons, but it has also been great. My main 2019 resolutions are to be more active on here and on my bookstagram.

Here are my bookish goals for the new year.

1. Post here at least once a week
2. Get my Netgalley rating up to 80%
3. Stay on top of my Goodreads reading challenge (I am just short of completing my 2018 goal, I'll let you know in a follow up post of my 2018 books if I hit it or not)
4. Interview more authors ( and hone on my technique!)
5. Learn how to take better bookstagram pictures and get the right equipment.
6. Get a bookish twitter! Most of my favorite part of the bookish community is everyone interacting with each other and authors on twitter, and I'd like to be a part of that! Plus, it's a great way to grow my blog following!
7. Keep better track of my bookish things to do. I.E., get a journal for tracking blog posts, blog post ideas, book read, reviews written, arcs received, trade done, books coming out, events I am going to, etc. Since I can't find any templates of how to make one of these or here to buy something that has all of this, I am stuck with making my own. It's not going to be pretty, but would anyone be interested in seeing how I've done it? If you or someone you know is looking to make one of their own with these, I could make an Instagram highlight filed with the insides of my journal!
8. Buy at least one book hangover box!
9. Get a new bookshelf!
10. Try and be a part of at least one blog book tour

These all seem impossible and unattainable at the same time. If any of you have thoughts on how I can accomplish some of these, let me know! And you should join me! Let me know either in the comments here or on Instagram/Twitter what your bookish new years resolutions are! I've found that the more people you have encouraging you, the better you feel when it's done and the more accomplished you yourself feel! I am thinking we need to have some quarterly check-ins to see how we're doing if anyone else decides to join me in holding each other accountable. If enough people show interest, I'll figure something out long term!

I hope everyone had a great holiday if you celebrate any, and I'll be seeing more of you in the new year!

-Sam

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My 2018 wrap-up!

An Interview with Beth Revis and Kati Gardner